Flashing Santa Sequin Hat

Out of stock

WARNING: This product contains non-replaceable Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

Colours: Red with white fur trim
Packaging: Individual hangsell bag
Carton Quantities: Cartons of 60
Batteries: 2 x AG13 non-replaceable batteries included
Operational time: 6-8 hours before battery's need changing
Product size: Medium size. Will fit most adult & children heads
Printable: No


  • Light Up Seqiun Santa Hat with soft lining
  • Easy on/off button with chasing red LED's along the stars (please pull battery protector out of battery case in trim first)
  • Top quality assurance

Popular For:

  • Christmas giveaways
  • Christmas work parties
  • Christmas in July

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

Instructions on how to turn on:

·         Place your Santa Hat flat on a table so it is the right way up looking at you.

·         Slightly lift up the bottom of the hat to look inside where you will see a sticker that says ‘press on’.

·         Around that area on the white part of the Santa hat feel around for a small rectangular battery pack.

·         In the middle of the battery pack you will feel a small plastic battery protector that needs to be pulled out to activate the battery.

·         Pull the hat back down and on the bottom left front of the hat next to the star, you will see another sticker that says ‘pull off’.

·         Dispose of this sticker and underneath will reveal a grey button which you can push to turn on/off the flashing lights.

No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Flashing Santa Sequin Hat
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.


Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.