"Quiet" Night In Pack

In stock
SKU
QUIETNIGHT-1
As low as A$29.10 Regular Price A$33.47
Enquire

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

"QUIET" NIGHT IN PACK

What is your idea of a quiet night in? Ours' is a sneaky bottle of wine, music and fun glowing novelties to keep your household entertained (as quiet as a mouse of course) for hours!

Includes:

2 x LED Wine Glass
2 x Flashing Tambourine
3 x Glow Ear Headband (Yellow, Pink, Green)
FREE SHIPPING

LED Wine Glass Description

  • Light up wine cup made of clear plastic
  • Will come disassembled - just twist the stem back into the base and cup
  • 8 colour settings including blue, green, pink, aqua, yellow, red, rainbow and changing colours.
  • Screw off the base for hand washing
  • Silicon no slip ring on base
  • Holds 235mL liquid and is 19cm tall
  • Includes 3 x AG13 batteries

Flashing Tambourine Description

  • Handheld light up musical tambourine
  • Clap, shake or dance with the tambourine to play music
  • Five metal jingles
  • Easy on/off button with flashing multiple colour LEDs
  • 22cm long

Glow Ear Headband Description

  • Assembly required, instructions included
  • Includes 2 x glow sticks and 1 x headband
  • Activate glow sticks by bending until they 'crack' inside then shake
  • These will glow for about 6 hours
  • Will fit both adults and childrens heads


No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:"Quiet" Night In Pack
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.