Mums Gone Wild Pack

In stock
SKU
MUMSGONEWILD
As low as A$29.80 Regular Price A$34.27
Enquire

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

MUMS GONE WILD 

Are you in need of a glass of champagne (or bottle) right now? Why not spoil yourself with this pack and have yourself party like a queen...you deserve it! It is also a great Mothers' Day gift to spoil your mum at home this year.

Includes:
2 x Flower Crown (Pink/Orange, Purple/White)
2 x LED Champagne Glass
2 x Light Up Rose
FREE SHIPPING

LED Flower Crown Description

  • Beautiful light up flower crowns with 12 soft flowers & 12 white LED's
  • Flowers are a soft foam/rubber material
  • Will fit both adults and children 
  • Includes 2 x CR2032 batteries

LED Champagne Glass Description

  • Light up champagne cup made of clear plastic
  • Will come disassembled - just twist the stem back into the base and cup
  • 8 colour settings including blue, green, pink, aqua, yellow, red, rainbow and changing colours.
  • Screw off the base for hand washing
  • Silicon no slip ring on base
  • Holds 175mL liquid and is 22cm tall
  • Includes 3 x AG13 batteries
Light Up Rose
  • Flashing silk red rose with green stem
  • Three flashing functions with fast flash, slow flash and constant
  • One red LED in the middle of the rose
  • Packed individually in cellophane with bow (leave on or take off)
  • 33cm long with 3 x AG13 batteries included
No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Mums Gone Wild Pack
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.