Packaging: Individual poly bag
Carton Quantities: Inners of 72 | Cartons of 144
Batteries: 3 x AG13 batteries included
Operational time: 6-8 hours before battery's need changing
Product size: 38cm long & 3cm ball at end
Printable: Yes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!
A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.
Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.