Light Up Fairy Floss Stick

Out of stock
SKU
FAIRYFLOSS
A$2.19
Colours: Rainbow
Packaging: Individual poly bag
Carton Quantities: Inners of 100 | Cartons of 500
Batteries: 3 x LR41 batteries included
Operational time: 6-8 hours before battery's need changing
Product size: 28cm long
Printable: No
 

Function:

  • Use a LED Fairy Floss stick to make your fairy floss stand out
  • Add value by offering an LED wand to keep afterwards
  • Made from food grade plastic so they are safe to eat off
  • Ridges to help the fairy floss stick
  • Eight flashing functions (see video)
  • We tried them out ourselves! Click here to see our blog post
  • Fairy floss NOT included

Popular For: 

  • Fetes and carnivals
  • Parties

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Light Up Fairy Floss Stick
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.