Mates Pack

In stock

4 x Premier quality Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball in White.
5 x Red LED Marker Stakes - to create your green.
1 x Blue LED Marker Stake - to mark your flag.
1 x Freight included within Australia via Australia Post. 

Night Golf Kit to play with your mates anywhere.


  • Push stakes into the ground to light up a path, mark your green or as a flag marker
  • Three flashing functions
  • 37cm long
  • 3 x LR44 batteries that can be replaced

Night Flyer CL LED Golf Balls:

  • The Premier Night Flyer CL LED Golf Ball will glow when hit. It will last 6 - 8 minutes then turn off. When the LED golfball goes out activate it again by hitting it on a hard surface and your 6-8 minutes starts again
  • Drop it firmly on a hard surface just prior to Tee Off to activate your LED Golf Ball.
  • These LED Golf Balls are official weight and size and are the best quality LED Golf Ball available developed in conjunction with PGA members and players .
  • Batteries in each ball are sealed and NOT replaceable.
  • The manufacturer specifies the Flexibility to be >60% and the Hardness to be : 80. Please read our warning below.


  • The mechanism inside the LED Golf Balls can be broken or damaged if hit at over 100 MPH
  • Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder glow balls.
No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Mates Pack
Your Rating

The mechanism inside the Night Flyer Cl Golf Ball can be damaged or break if struck at over 100mph/160kph.

Never use drivers as the thin faces can be damaged with the slightly harder ball.

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.


Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.