Flashing Teddy Ring

In stock
SKU
TEDRING
A$0.99
Enquire

Colours: Blue Teddy Bear with black & white features

Packaging: Individual 

Carton Quantities: Display box of 24

Batteries: Batteries are not changeable

Operational time: 6-8 hours before battery's need changing

Product size: Can fit adults & children

Printable: No

Function:

  • The soft LED Teddy Bear Ring is made from pliable plastic to stretch to any finger size
  • Easy on/off button for multi colour flashing effect

Popular For: 

  • School Disco's
  • Retail sale
  • Glow runs
  • Bike raves
  • Bar and Bat Mitzvahs

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Flashing Teddy Ring
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.