Flashing Shark on Necklace

In stock
Colours: Grey
Packaging: Individual poly bag
Carton Quantities: Inners of 12 | Cartons of 500
Batteries: Batteries are not changeable
Operational time: 6-8 hours 
Product size: Shark approx 5cm x 5cm
Printable: No


  • Activate the Light Up Shark Necklace by touching the two points on the base at the same time
  • It will flash through different colours for 30 seconds before turning off. Ready to press again
  • Water proof and will stay lit up in water

Popular For:

  • Beach paty or luau
  • School Disco's (popular with younger kids)
  • Pool Parties

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Flashing Shark on Necklace
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.


Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.