Flashing Kitty Necklace

In stock

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

Colours: White/Pink with multi-coloured lights
Packaging: Individual poly bag
Carton Quantities: Inners of 12 | Cartons of 720
Batteries: Batteries are not changeable
Operational time: 6-8 hours 
Product size: Kitty 5cm x 5cm 
Printable: No

  • Activate the Light Up Kitty Necklace by touching the two points on the base at the same time
  • It will flash through different colours (blue, red, green, yellow) for 30 seconds before turning off. 
  • Water proof and will stay lit up in water
Popular For: 
  • Pool parties
  • School disco's (popular with younger kids)
Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 6 years old. Adult supervision is recommended. 
Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Flashing Kitty Necklace
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.


Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.