Flashing Circular Pendant Necklace- XMAS TREE

In stock
SKU
CIRCLEXMASTR
As low as A$1.71
Enquire

Colours: Red, green, blue, pink, yellow, white or assorted

Packaging: Individual blister packs

Carton Quantities: Boxes of 20

Batteries: Batteries are not changeable

Operational time: 6-8 hours

Product size: 5cm diam

Printable: No

Function:

  • The Flashing "Christmas Tree" Circle Pendant Necklace can be worn as a badge
  • 3 flashing functions: fast flash, slow flash and constant light
  • Breakaway clip lanyard
  • Screwed in battery on back

Popular For:

  • Christmas parties
  • Christmas themed events
  • Carol's events

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Flashing Circular Pendant Necklace- XMAS TREE
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.