Fibre Optic Flashing Bracelet

In stock
SKU
BRACELET
As low as A$1.38
Enquire

Colours: Red, blue or green

Packaging: Individual poly bag

Carton Quantities: Inners of 12 |Cartons of 600

Batteries: Batteries are not changeable

Operational time: 6-8 hours

Product size: Stretch to fit any size

Printable: No

Function:

  • LED Bracelet with flashing fibre optics through it
  • Easy on/off button

Popular For:

  • Hand outs at events
  • School Discos
  • Colour themed events
  • Red and green bracelets for Christmas

Don't forget to Register using your company, school or organisation name to view Wholesale Prices!

No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Fibre Optic Flashing Bracelet
Your Rating

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.