Personalised Care Pack

In stock
As low as A$27.90 Regular Price A$32.09

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

"Thinking of you"

Personalised Care Packs for you to distribute around to your loved ones and in your neighbours letterbox to let everyone know you are thinking of them during the tough times. If you would like a personalised message, please give us a call or email so we can arrange this for you.

10 x Concert Wand With Clip

Concert Wand Description

  • Use the Light Up Concert Wand as: a wand, clip on to your clothes, wear as a necklace
  • Comes with lanyard
  • 6 flashing functions: strobbing red, green, blue, slowly morphing colours, constant pink, flashing green, flashing blue and flashing red
  • Clipwand is 18cm x 1.5cm with the lanyard approximately 45cm.
No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Personalised Care Pack
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.


Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.