Born to be Wild Pack

In stock
SKU
BORNWILD
As low as A$36.40 Regular Price A$46.75
Enquire

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

BORN TO BE WILD PACK

If you are an animal lover, this one is for you. You can still have those 'wild' nights at home with these fun novelties to keep you and your family or friends entertained for hours. So don't be afraid to party like an animal!

Includes:
2 x Light Up Moving Ear Hat (Elephant/Dog, Unicorn/Rabbit, Duck/Elephant)
4 x Flashing Animal Ring
2 x Bat Shades
FREE SHIPPING

Light Up Animal Ear Hat Description

  • Light up furry animal with scarf
  • Choose from: Rabbit, Duck, Dog, Unicorn or Elephant
  • Can be worn as a beanie
  • 16 multi-coloured LEDs
  • 3 flashing functions: fast flash, slow flash & constant light
Flashing Animal Ring Description 
  • The soft LED animal rings are made from pliable plastic to stretch to any finger size
  • Easy on/off button for multi-colour flashing effect
  • Can fit both adults and childen
LED Bat Shades
  • Bat shaped novelty costume glasses with tinted shades
  • 6 white LED's in each pair
  • 3 flashing light functions: fast flash, slow flash and constant
  • Will fit both adult and children
  • Includes 3 x LR41 batteries
No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Born to be Wild Pack
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.