Balcony Rave Pack

Out of stock
SKU
BALCONYRAVE

WARNING: This product contains Button Batteries which are a health hazard. PLEASE READ FURTHER DETAILS ON IMPORTANT INFO TAB ABOVE.

BALCONY RAVE PACK 

While everyone is in isolation with no nightclubs and bars open, we have to improvise...balcony rave it is! This is an essential pack you need to enjoy your nights in with a glass of your favourite beverage and a fun party outfit that will entertain you and your neighbours for hours.

Includes:

2 x Flashing Dreadlock Head Bopper
2 x Crazy Flashing Cola Glass
2 x Glow Party Pack (Pink/Blue, Red/Green)
FREE SHIPPING

Flashing Dreadlock Description

  • Crazy Light Up Dreadlock Noodle Head Bopper with assorted colours & ribbons of pink, blue and green.
  • 10 red, blue and green flashing LED'S running down each side
  • The noodles double as a finger trap and are stretchy
  • Includes 3 x AG13 batteries 
  • Fit both adults and childrens head with noodles approx. 40cm long

Crazy Cola Glass Description

  • Light up cola cup made of clear plastic
  • Holds 320mL of liquid and is 15.3cm high
  • 6 multi-coloured LED's in red, blue and green
  • Unsccrew and remove the base with batteries to hand wash the cola shaped drinking glass
  • Includes 3 x AG13 batteries

Glow Party Pack Description 

  • Assembly required, instructions included
  • Activate glow sticks by bending until they 'crack' inside then shake
  • Will glow for approx. 6-8 hours
  • Each glow party pack comes with: 
    1 x 6" blue/green glow stick with lanyard 
    2 x blue/green glow sticks with connectors for bracelets
    3 x pink/red glow sticks with connectors for necklace
No Video
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Balcony Rave Pack
Your Rating

Our products are the highest quality. They go through an extra quality control process at point of manufacture to ensure the smallest possible fault rate. Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Adult supervision is recommended.

A coin sized battery can get stuck in a child's system and burn through the tissue in just two hours, causing severe injury or death.

WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.

Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely.

Flat batteries can still be dangerous.

Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.